Student Life Tour
A longer, more intimate tour, with lunch in an Oxford college
For a truly unique Oxford experience, we offer this more in-depth and personal tour, culminating with lunch in an historic Oxford college dining hall.
Conducted by a carefully selected, personable Oxford University graduate guide, with a maximum group size of six people, this detailed, premium tour, lasting just under three hours, provides plenty of opportunity to soak up the full flavour of student life at Oxford, as you stroll round several of the oldest colleges, their quads, cloisters, gardens, chapels and dining halls, and the Bodleian Library.
At the end of the tour, your guide will join you for lunch (included in the price) in one of the oldest Oxford college dining halls, where you’ll be able to further discuss the myths and metaphors of undergraduate life, and the guide’s own personal experiences and anecdotes, over a relaxed and informal meal (with wine if you would like). During term-time, you’ll be dining amongst students, rounding off the morning the with an experience normally only available to students, staff, and their guests.
The tour is as much ideal for any prospective student at Oxford (and
Below is a recent review of this tour posted on TripAdvisor:
Summary and Detail
- Available every day (except Christmas Day);
- Tour begins at 10am from Trinity College Gates;
- Oxford University graduate guide;
- Several colleges and the Bodleian Library are visited;
- Concludes at 12.45pm with your guide joining you for lunch in an Oxford college dining hall (please indicate any dietary requirements when booking);
- Price is £90 per person (£85 concessions), including lunch and all entrance fees;
- Wine is available as an optional extra;
- Booking required at least 10 days in advance.